Internet Marketing Service is a type of paid marketing (Google AdWords) that promote a websites visibility in the major search engine results pages. This type of marketing is accomplished through the use of SEO, pay per click advertising, and paid placement of a client�s website. Many business owners give AdWords pay-per-click marketing a try and quickly throw their hands up in defeat as they deplete their budget quickly and have nothing to show for it. While throwing together a paid search campaign, funding it, and watching high quality traffic land on your website that converts sounds great, it is far from reality. A successful pay-per-click campaign requires extensive knowledge and testing, and even the smallest changes can make a huge impact on the overall performance of a PPC effort. This is where Web Placement Solutions comes in with our Company�s Professional PPC Management Services.
With WPS running your Google AdWords Campaign your Advertisements will:
- Reach your target audience
- Show up on the top of the results pages
- Get measurable results and monthly Google reporting
- Stay within your advertising budget while geo targeting new prospects
WPS uses the following five tips to help make sure your AdWords pay-per-click effort produces a solid ROI.
1. Track Everything
PPC Advertising allows you to see where every penny is going and it allows you to see exactly how much you are spending and how much revenue is coming in (by utilizing conversion tracking), down to what keywords and ads are producing the best results. It is very important to track everything from the beginning of your campaign. The biggest mistake business owners make is jumping in blind and not diving into their data to find ways to improve the performance of the campaign. In order to be successful with PPC you need to analyze and adjust constantly for your internet marketing to be the most successful in Los Angeles. This is what WPS specializes in! Powered by expert consultants to help with your consulting!
2. Combine PPC with Organic Search Engine Marketing
In order to make your online advertising more effective it is a good idea to combine pay per click advertising with organic search marketing. When PPC and SEO are combined it can result in a business dominating the top of Google search results, both in the organic results as well as the paid ads. Our consultants in WPS offers both types of advertising to our clients. When a consumer sees that a brand has a presence in both areas, they are more likely to click through since they see that brand as influential and a industry leader. This also allows you to cover all areas, as some consumers prefer to trust organic results more (knowing that the position wasn't purchased) and some tend to click on the paid search results more.
3. Optimize Your Landing Page
WPS assist many companies, from small local businesses to large Corporations with their PPC marketing and SEO. In any internet marketing consulting, When we take on a new client under our professional pay-per-click management program we perform a complete PPC audit. After optimizing your campaign we are able to drop the cost per clicks considerably simply by improving the quality scores. Google's quality score is a numeric value between 1 and 10 that is assigned to each keyword in the campaign. The quality score rewards advertisers that run high quality ad campaigns and direct their traffic to relevant landing pages. A basic breakdown of the quality score can be explained as a numeric value between 1 and 10 that indicates the relevancy of your keywords, ad copy, and the destination landing page. The higher the score, the more relevant the keyword (according to Google)
The following tips can help you improve your quality score:
- It all starts with your ad copy. You need to make sure that it describes the product or service you are advertising. It is a good practice to use your keyword in the ad copy and headline. Creating several ads and customizing each to work with your target keywords can really help to improve the quality score.
- Next you need to look at your landing page and make sure that the content is related to your ad copy and the product or service being advertised. Write content that will engage the user and keep them on your page and also gel well with your ad copy to produce a high quality score.
- WPS will run a Google Page Speed Test to make sure that your landing page load time is acceptable and there isn't anything slowing your load time. A slow loading page provides the user with a bad experience and will result in them leaving your landing page quickly without looking at or buying anything
- WPS will check your Google Analytics and take a look at the bounce rate. If your site has a high bounce rate then the visitor isn't sticking around. To remedy this, you will want to enhance the user experience in order to keep them on your landing page longer. The longer they stay on your page, the better chance you have of converting that visitor.
4. Utilize Site Links and Ad Extensions
Using site links allow you to include several additional calls to action in your ad copy. This really gives you a good way to test different calls to action in order to attract the user and get that click through.
5. Increase Your PPC Budget & Grow
If your PPC advertising campaign is producing a ROI why not scale it up? WPS can do it gradually since we have it down to a science and PPC is measurable and easy to scale. As you increase you advertising budget you will see how quickly you can boost your revenue and ROI simply by scaling your PPC budget and making slight changes to get the ads performing better. This is one of the reasons many businesses chose to work with WPS a professional PPC company in order to get their campaign performing at the highest level. As the budget is increased these changes make an incredible difference. Our Company�s professional PPC Management Service is responsible for producing amazing results for some of the largest brands in the United States. It is important that you think long-term with PPC, and in the beginning you need to expect to spend some money in order to test copy and landing pages, but once a winning formula for the best internet marketing is detected it can be scaled and really help your business revenue and ROI grow at staggering rates.
Contact WPS today and let us get started on your PPC Campaign and increase you sales leads !